One of our most fascinating and addictive toys!
The Ball of Whacks is a clever and versatile puzzle invented by creativity expert Roger von Oech. It is made up of 30 magnetic pyramids that can be taken apart and rearranged in endless ways to form amazing creations: stars, polygons, creatures such as flying squirrels and turtles and more!
It's not just a puzzle or brainteaser. It's also a wonderful sensory toy:
- The smooth geometric shapes provide visual and tactile stimulation
- The "click" of the magnetic pieces provides auditory stimulation
- Improves eye-hand coordination
- Teaches about the properties magnets and the laws of attraction and repulsion
- Stimulates brain activity, creativity and focus
- Great for the classroom, therapy sessions, work sessions and just to play with!
The Ball of Whacks comes with a 96-page illustrated book that provides exercises for creative brainstorming and problem-solving. Held in place by 180 rare earth magnets, these design blocks fit together to form a perfect 30-sided rhombic triacontahedron which is one of geometry's most beautiful shapes.
For Ages 14+ due to small magnets contained with toy.
WARNING: Keep away from small children and pacemakers.