Looking for a great family game that kids & adults can play with each other? Acuity will challenge kids & adults alike and will test your visual spatial skills, pattern recognition, and quick mental processing.
Acuity is the clever matching game where players race against each other or work together to discover and match hidden patterns in the tiles' arrangement.
How does it work? The 70 vibrantly-colored and patterned tiles are set in a grid of 36 tiles. The object is to find a match.
Seems simple, right? Think again because NONE of the tiles match. All 70 are different.
So how do you play? You need to find two side-by-side tiles with adjacent squares that make your match. Of, you could find the corners of 4 tiles that match your tile. If you can't see a match, you can turn one tile one-quarter of a turn to make a match.
OK - seems a little easier but watch out that your mind's eye doesn't trick you into thinking you've found a match when you haven't.
This is why Acuity is never, ever the same game twice. And, why kids and adults love it.
- Flip, Turn, and Match to win
- Cleverly designed patterned tiles test your visual acuity
- Work with or against other players to find hidden patterns in the colorful tile grid
- A brilliant visual challenge with rapid game play
- Fit for families, party fun, (and general good times)
- Simple game play, no reading required
- Player to match the most tiles wins
- 70 highly durable, vibrant game tiles
- Full instructions included
2011 Major Fun Award Winner - Family Games & Puzzles
2011 Preferred Choice Award - Creative Child Magazine
2011 Tillywig Award Winner
2011 GAMES Magazine Top 100 Family Games
2010 Parents' Choice Award Gold Winner