LEGO® Marvel Shang-Chi Escape from The Ten Rings (76176) is bursting with iconic action and adventure from the next Marvel Studios hit film. With amazing characters, vehicles and lots of cool weapons, it's an awesome playset that kids will love to build, play and display.
High-speed Marvel movie action
Kids join some of the coolest characters around when they role-play endless imaginative adventures with Shang-Chi, Katy and Morris from Marvel Studios' Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings. There are thrilling car and motorcycle chases and battles using an armory of weapons. Kids can take on Wenwu, leader of the Ten Rings, and his henchman Razor Fist, who fights with a disc shooter and a 1x4 spring shooter that launches 'arrows' at whoever is in its sights. LEGO construction toys are a great way of playing out Marvel adventures – and this set puts all the action into kids' hands!
- LEGO® Marvel Shang-Chi Escape from The Ten Rings (76176) is filled with famous characters, vehicles and weapons from Marvel Studios' Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings.
- Includes 4 minifigures – Shang-Chi, Katy, Wenwu and Razor Fist, plus a Morris figure, an SUV, 2 shooter turrets and 2 motorcycles.
- Comes with fun accessories and weapons, including 2 rings, a crossbow, 2 daggers, a sword and a spear.
- Kids relive Marvel Studios' Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings movie action and role-play cool adventures of their own as they build, play and display with this thrilling construction toy.
- Treat a child aged 7 and up to this sought-after gift for their birthday, Christmas or 'just because'.
- The car measures over 1 in. (5 cm) high, 5 in. (13 cm) long and 2 in. (6 cm) wide – the perfect size for kids to enjoy hands-on play with it and then put it on display in their rooms.
- All LEGO® Marvel building toys provide young superheroes with premium-quality playsets designed to deliver endless imaginative play possibilities.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces satisfy stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® sets are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they fulfil rigorous global safety standards.