Kids who love caring for the planet are going to love LEGO® Friends Olivia's Electric Car (41443). Let them enjoy road-trip role play as they imagine driving to the countryside. This set lets children who love vehicles – but also care for the planet – embark on hours of open-road adventure.
A modern way to play
The colorful electric car toy fits 2 mini-dolls – Mia and Olivia – and there's space on the rear seat for puppy Elliot. Included in the set is a charging station that continues the green theme with its toy wind turbine and solar panel. Kids can then exit their pit stop leaving zero emissions in the air!
Toys with heart
Introduce little builders to the world of LEGO Friends, where they can learn to make the world a cleaner, more caring place in the company of relatable and recognizable characters. Kids can combine this toy with any other LEGO bricks they have at home, helping their imaginations really take flight.
- LEGO® Friends Olivia's Electric Car (41443) is the perfect playset for kids who love vehicles and the environment. The buildable toy car sparks creative storytelling and open-ended adventures!
- This LEGO® Friends playset includes 2 mini-dolls and a puppy figure as well as a buildable car. It also features a charging station with a toy wind turbine, plus a picnic spot.
- The electric toy car's wheels spin so kids can 'drive' it round. It hooks up to the charging station with a hose and kidscan spin the turbine sails to 'generate' the electricity.
- Delight car-crazy boys and girls who want to indulge their passion for a greener, modern way of life. It's an ideal birthday or special-occasion creative gift for children aged 6 and up.
- The car measures over 2 in. (6 cm) high and 4 in. (11 cm) long. The wind turbine stands over 5 in. (13 cm) high, 3 in. (9 cm) wide and 2 in. (6 cm) deep.
- Popular LEGO® Friends toys come with colorful buildings, cool toy vehicles and relatable characters that stimulate kids to explore their passions amid realistic settings.
- The building components of this LEGO® new toy meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are compatible, and connect and pull apart consistently every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and components are tested to the max to make sure they meet rigorous global safety standards.