Take a trip back to the 1980s with this LEGO Atari 2600 (10306) building set for adults. Enjoy a rewarding project creating all the details of this replica console, replica game 'cartridges' and joystick. Gaming fans will love the 3 mini builds depicting themes from 3 popular Atari games. There's even a hidden 1980s scene to build for total nostalgia overload.
Do not disturb: Game in progress
Rediscover 3 of the most popular Atari games: Asteroids, Adventure and Centipede. There's a replica 'cartridge' for each, plus 3 scenes to build capturing the story of each game. The games slot into the vintage-style console and can be stored in the cartridge holder. Check out the artwork, inspired by the original Atari designs plus a touch of LEGO spirit.
Just 5 more minutes?
Can't tear yourself away from your favorite game? No problem. There's no rush with LEGO sets for adults. So relax and enjoy the process. This collectible building set makes an immersive project for you or a top gift idea for gamers.
- Build a 1980s gaming icon – Enjoy crafting all the details of this Atari® 2600 (10306) buildable console model, complete with joystick, replica game 'cartridges' and mini build story scenes
- Revel in the retro details – This replica version of the Atari® 2600 console is packed with authentic details that you'll remember from the original with a few LEGO® twists added
- 3 retro replica game 'cartridges' – Assemble the 3 classic replica game 'cartridges': Asteroids™, Adventure and Centipede™.They slot into the console just like they did on the original
- Build and reveal the 1980s scene – The hidden vignette shows a kid playing Asteroids™ in a 1980s room. Spot the details like the classic TV, boom box, posters, retro phone and roller skates
- Create 3 game display pieces – Build 3 scenes inspired by the Asteroids™, Adventure and Centipede™ games, including a spaceship shooting at asteroids, a castle and a centipede with mushroom builds