The crayons are the ready – it’s time to set off on a coloring adventure! This creative set contains 2 long (37.5”!) accordion books with 23 simple illustrations with thick outlines, which will encourage young children to pick up their crayons and make their first attempts at coloring.
Show your child what a crayon is and the mark it makes. Let them hold the crayon in their fist, using sweeping hand movements, in whatever color they choose. This is a natural introduction to drawing. At this stage, enjoying being creative is what counts. Naming animals, colors and details in pictures is an additional aspect of play.
- Helps develop fine motor skills and creativity
- Teaches kids concentration and perseverance
- Helps learn the right grip for writing
- Helps toddlers learn new words
- Illustrations and product format are adapted for young learners
- Handy envelope makes it perfect for on-the-go fun and travel
- For ages 18 months to 5 years