Welcome to a colorful wonderland! It’s smiling inhabitants want you to help them trace the line! This creative set contains 2 long (37.5”!) accordion books with 23 illustrations full of fun details, which will encourage children to pick up their crayons and make their first attempts at drawing.
This popular topic and carefully selected, fun exercises motivate children to copy shapes and draw objects in more and more detail. It is a natural introduction to learning to write and also a means of creative expression.
- Drawing, coloring and first attempts at tracing lines helps develop graphomotor skills and makes a perfect introduction to writing
- Teaches kids concentration and perseverance
- Coloring and drawing detailed objects helps boost creativity
- Illustrations and product format are adapted for young learners
- Handy envelope makes it perfect for on-the-go fun and travel
- For ages 18 months to 5 years