Zipline Kit Features:
- Combination 90' (100' total cable length) Zipline and Spring brake kit!
- New compression 5.25 steel spring braking system is a great addition to your backyard zipline!
- 2 adults following our thorough instructions can set up the zipline in less than an hour!
- Safe: High grade steel trolley with locking screw to hand grips for added durability.
- 200lbs Max Weight
It only takes two trees and the spirit of adventure to start zipline in the back yard all while riding a just a few feet off the ground. Install with confidence knowing the #1 U.S. Zipline company has time tested, high grade components for strength, reliability and longevity and full warranty policy. Follow the directions and your zipline will be set up in 30 minutes. Series Kit Zip Spring provides an easy end to an exhilarating ride. Our extra-long 5.25' long powder coated steel spring is made for use all of our Slackers Ziplines. The rubberized stoppers at each end protect the line, the trolley and the rider with a smooth finish.
Specs + Materials
- 100' of total Galvanized steel cable length
- 10' adjustable rope seat
What's in the box?
- 95' main cable
- 5' sling cable
- 10' Adjustable rope seat
- Spring Brake System
- Turnbuckle and Set of UBolts for securing the cable